How do Advertising Credits work?
Every time one of your adverts are shown or clicked on it costs one Advertising Credits. Additionally it costs an Advertising Credit every time your website is shown in the Autosurf feature.
How do I get Advertising Credits?
When you create a new account you get 500 free Advertising Credits, however you can also earn credits in the following ways:
- Every time your website shows a Traffic Nova advert you gain a Advertising Credit.
- Every two websites you view in the Autosurfer will gain you one Advertising Credit.
- Every accepted website review you write will give you fifty Advertising Credits.
- By purchasing 10,000 Advertising Credits at a time.
How does the link exchange limit work?
When you create a new account you get three link exchanges. Every time you make a link exchange it costs you one of these available links. However when you delete a link exchange you will get this available link back.
How do subscriptions work?
You can either get a one-off month long subscription or pay less per month and get a ongoing monthly subscription. After your subscription expires you will no longer get the benefits of subscription which is:
- Unlimited adverts shown, without the need for a reciprocal advert.
- As a subscriber your adverts will appear much more often than a non-subscriber.
- Unlimited views in the Autosurf programme.
- Unlimited link exchanges.
- Add unlimited links to our directory.
- Priority placement of your website to our members. Subscribers appear before all other member websites on the review websites and exchange links web pages. Also their listings are highlighted with a icon.
Of course all these benefits are subject to the links, adverts and link exchanges being accepted.